1 Timothy 4:12

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. (NIV)

About Me

My photo
This blog is something I felt God wanted me to do. I have been blessed with writing skills, and the yearning in my heart to share what I learn with others who are willing to listen.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Ponder


Sometimes I think really deep lol. I have always done this. I always felt like the body wasn't just a body that happened by chance to your parents. I always felt like I could have been born as someone else. And sometimes I would ask myself, why was I born this way? Why wasn't I born as someone else? I could have had different parents and lived somewhere completely different. Or why am I a girl and not a boy?

Sometimes I think really deep and wonder, why is there only two genders? Why not four or five? Who set all these rules of the world. Why are there certain colors...is it possible to make more colors? Why does the sky have to be blue? Why do rainbows appear?

Science will say that you were born who you are because your parents got together and made you, but somehow with my deep thinking, this still never made sense to me. I can see how the body would form in my mother's womb, but I still don't understand why a body equals life. But the thing is God gives life to the body.



Or they will say that you are a girl because of the x and y factors and you have to have a certain matching. But I always wondered why it happens that way. Doesn't someone have to decide which way it's gonna land? Gravity decides which way your penny will land, so doesn't something else have to decide how your gender will work out?

Or why do we see through our eyes, and why do we talk from our mouths, but when we talk we look at someone's eyes instead of their mouth...it's like our eyes are windows to our souls. Don't most of us agree we have a soul? Then where does it come from? We didn't have our mother create a soul in her womb lol. That just sounds insane.



Why is there two genders and not four or five? Who decided that there would be two genders? Did evolution do this? Are we not satisfied with what genders our monkey ancestors established and that is why there are gay and transexual people? (I'm being sarcastic here. We don't come from monkeys..lol I'm sorry, that was just needed) It just doesn't make sense.

Where do colors come from? How can evolution explain colors? They say we evolve because we need new things and adapt to our environments to survive and become better. But why the colors? Did they just materialize because we needed something pretty to look at? The world could have been flat and grey if evolution is real, and it wouldn't make a difference to their theory. It would make more sense if our world was as simple and survivable as could be.
Why does the sky have to be blue? They say it's because of the water molecules, but I think too deep, and I wonder why does water molecules have to be blue?

Why does a rainbow have to show up in the wet air? Why are the colors arranged that way? People don't think it's a big deal when a rainbow appears, or they spray their garden hose through the air and it shows up...but don't they think deeply like I do and wonder why it does that. Couldn't it just be one color in the rainbow? Why does it do that?

I believe that God is more believable than all of this happening by chance. Evolutionists have more faith than I do because it takes more faith to believe that this is all an accident. There has to be a designer, a creator, a caretaker, of all of these wonderful things in our world. This couldn't happen by chance.

And a soul is a real thing. A scientist may be able to create a human body in a petri dish, but they can't give it a soul, and the breath of life. It only lives because God lets it live. When we're born, God breathes a breath of life into us, and it stays in our nostrils until the day we die.

But sometime inbetween, we have to make the choice to be born again, and get a heart of flesh to replace our heart of stone, and a new spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, (your mom gives birth to your body) but the Spirit gives birth to Sprit (God gives you the Holy Spirit). Non-believers of Jesus are born once, and die twice. Christians are born twice and die once. (Born from your mother, then you can be born again and have the Holy Spirit or not. Then everyone dies. But some go to heaven. Some die again in hell.)

Most people are walking around not fully alive. They may have their body, and their brains and their souls, but they don't have a real Spirit in them. They are missing half of themselves, and that is why they wander around their whole lives looking for something to fill that hole in their heart.

I hope you can realize that you're not an accident, and that if you're still missing that piece of your heart, that you will let Him in you today.

No comments: