1 Timothy 4:12

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. (NIV)

About Me

My photo
This blog is something I felt God wanted me to do. I have been blessed with writing skills, and the yearning in my heart to share what I learn with others who are willing to listen.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Survey

In Depth Survey (memories, beliefs, and misc. info)
Created by dohani and taken 499 times on Bzoink
Memories
What were you like as a child?: Bossy.
What were your parents like?: Apethetic lol.
Are you the oldest, middle, youngest, or only child?: Youngest by ten years. (My brother is ten years older)
If you had siblings, did you get along with them?: cassionally. We usually ignored each other.
Best childhood memory: Umm..going for long car rides with my parents.
Worst childhood memory: I was in preschool and some strangers took me to a doctor to check if I'd been raped, which I hadn't.
What were you like as a teenager?: Satanic lol. I was a vampire for a while, and I wanted to be a ghost hunter, and a cryptozoologist, and I almost tried to do magic, and I loved this psychic Sylvia Browne...I believed faries existed. Messed up girl.
Did you have a sweet 16?: No I wasn't allowed to see Zach until Thanksgiving, so I did nothing for my birthday.
Did you go to your prom?: No.
What was your first kiss like?: Gross...I shouldn't have ever gone out with that guy...I don't even remember where we were or anything lol. All I know is it was gross...With Zach it was very nice though lol.
Have you ever been in love? If so, how many times?: Yes, right now.
Describe your BEST first date: Me and Zach's second first date lol. We had a first date two weeks before Valentine's Day...we started communicating better and really being ourselves, and other things were worked out. Little tip: Don't do something because you think it's what the other person wants. Follow God first, and be yourself...it saves you a lot of trouble.
What's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to you?: That's personal lol.
What's the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to you?: I just don't like it when people pick on me for being too fat, or too young, or too quiet.
Have You Ever...
Had your heart broken?: No.
Broken someone else's heart?: Yeah I suppose.
Had a one night stand?: No.
Been on a blind date?: I guess it kinda was in a way.
Cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: No.
If so, did you tell the truth or try to hide it?:
Stolen a friend's boyfriend or girlfriend?: No.
Shoplifted?: Yeah...I used to steal all the time before I was saved...After I got saved I haven't stolen one thing.
Stolen money from your parents?: Yeah.
Been so drunk that you blacked out?: No I've never been drunk. I've never drank either except I had a taste when I was like five lol. It was gross.
Been addicted to drugs?: No.
Been arrested?: Pretty close a few times lol. I stole one of my teachers credit cards and flushed it down the toilet and cops came...I didn't confess lol....and I have also walked in a town at like one in the morning (past curfew apparently--I didn't know there was such a thing lol) So me and April were walking and she tells me there is a curfew, and I'm like NO WAY and then a cop drove by a few times and we had to run and hide lol.
Beliefs
Do you believe in ghosts?: No...I used to, but now I think that they are like Satan or demons or something just pretending to be ghosts so that you will believe that you can come back to earth when you are dead and you don't think about heaven or hell.
Heaven and Hell?: Yes I believe in them.
Reincarnation?: No.
Do you believe in aliens?: No.
Out of the 7 Deadly Sins, which do you consider to be the worst?: 7 deadly sins are not in the bible, and all sins are equal to God.
Do you believe in love at first sight?: It depends on what you see when you first see them. In the bible it seems like that can happen like with Isaac and Rebekah, or Jacob and Rachel. If you see their kindness or love for God, or for others you could fall in love instantly, but I don't think you can fall in love based on how they look physically--that's lust.
Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate out there somewhere?: No, you have to commit to someone and choose to love them selflessly as Jesus loves us--But I think if you wait on whoever God wants you to be with, then you will be perfect for each other because God will bless you for waiting and not dating tons of guys to find someone perfect....no one is perfect, you just have to overlook the quirks, and learn to love those things too. Like, I don't like football, but Zach does--I'm not going to dump him because we don't agree on every little thing...and I wouldn't want to find someone that did everything perfect. I accept these things as part of him, and I learn to love those parts of him, and wouldn't be able to replace him.
Are you for or against the death penalty?: Against I guess...I think they should have to live a horrible life in a bad cell with no luxeries whatsoever...I don't really think people should be in charge of who lives and who dies--God should be in charge of that.
Are you anti-abortion or pro-choice?: Anti-abortion. I'm also anti-family planning and birth control. It's not our responsibility to decide when a baby should live or not. God should bless people however he chooses. Some people can't get pregnant at all--God's in charge of it. Look it up in the bible--does God ever tell us to not have babies, or to keep ourselves from that? He always calls them a blessing--each one--not an inconvenience.
Do you agree with the war in Iraq?: I don't even know how it started, but I think we should defend ourselves and help them, you can't just let people attack you..but it's okay to fight for a reason.
Did you agree with France banning headscarves in public school?: Never even heard of that.
Do you think kids should be forced to say the Pledge of Allegiance?: No, but it probably shouldn't be taken out of schools, if you don't want to say it, then don't.
Do you believe in evolution or creationism?: Creationism. I also don't believe in the gap theory (where "one day" means a span of time). I believe God created everything in 6 days. There is more scientific evidence for that than for evolution. Most things about evolutin have been proven wrong years ago but are still in the text books because they have no other theory. It's not science, it's their own beliefs.
Do you think gay couples should have the right to marry?: Absolutely not. Why would they want to get married other than the benefits? Marriage has always been a covenant, and it's something God created...they shouldn't be able to get married. If they want to live together I can't stop that, but marriage--no.
What's your opinion of Affirmative Action?: I don't know what that is sorry.
Miscellaneous
If you had one wish, what would it be?: I'm pretty happy where I'm at lol. I'll give that wish to someone who needs it.
If you could have any special power, what would it be?: Healing...so I could do all these miracles like the disciples.
If you could learn something with the push of a button, what would it be?: A new language so I could go on mission trips and be able to speak their language...that's why I'm trying to learn spanish...and also for Zach's enjoyment lol.
If you could re-live one day of your life...?: I wouldn't because I wouldn't want to mess up anything...my life is going so well...I just want new days with Zach.
If you could go back and change one event in your life...?: Again, I wouldn't. It all worked out according to God's plans.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?: That I would lose some more weight.
Name 3 things that you've always dreamed of doing, but haven't done: Ride a galloping horse for more than a half a minute (I did it but they got mad at me because they thought I would get hurt or something lol), scuba dive with fish, go on a mission trip.
What would you like to see happen in your life in the next year?: Get married lol. That will be like a dream come true seriously...I'm really glad we had to wait a long time to get married, because I'll appreciate the simple things about marriage so much more...Like just being together and going grocery shopping, and all that cool stuff.
In the next 10 years?: I hope I'd have children if God would bless us with them.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: That Jesus would reign. (He will, so you better watch out lol)
Favorite line from a song?: I can't pick a favorite I just love all the hymns lol. Here's a line I like from a kid's song: It took him just a week to make the moon and the stars, the sun and the earth and jupiter and mars. How loving and patient He must be, He's still working on me.
Favorite quote?: I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. -C.S. Lewis....I also like lots of things that Oswald Chambers and Max Lucado say.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

1 comment:

Thomas Abernathy said...

Great answers. You answer about ghost is the same for me. I am the same about U.F.O.s. I have even seen things that can only be described as a ufo. I now believe however that it is Satan or the other fallen angels trying to get us to have foolish beliefs.